Canada Day
The holiday that I chose is a "Canada day".
The celebration in 2017 will be a two days program.
The Vancouver Port event is the biggest Canadian Day celebration outside the Canadian capital, Canada Day celebrates the birthday of Canada.
*Questions*
what is the celebration called?
"Canada Day"
When is celebrated?
"It's Saturday, July 1"
Why is it celebrated?"
"It's the birthday of Canada"
What happens during the celebration?
"many events"
"many events"
Are there special food for this celebration?
"I recommend food's a cake and cookie"
Are there special activities with this celebration?
"five works"
Is this celebration similar to a celebration in your home county?
"AOMORI NEBUTA festival"
"AOMORI NEBUTA festival"
I am are going to talk about activities.I recommend 3 events.
The first is Granville island Canada day celebration.there are a Canada day parade and Bike Decorating, this event dose the decorations to a bicycle with everyone.after that, we participate in a Canada day parade, in addition. there is a free event to enjoy with a child and ceremony.
The second is Steveston Salmon Festival a ships to shore. There is the event that BBQ preforms of a boo kilos salmon fillet, in addition. A pancake is served for the break fast.
The third is Canada Day Burrad Znlet Fireworks show. It's recommended to watch the five works from sea wall.
I think that make you happy :)
thank you for looking.
beautiful!!!!
ReplyDeletegooood!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteCanada day is coming soon!!
ReplyDeleteSounds good! :)
ReplyDeleteWhat a great job!!
ReplyDelete