Shopping
I write about shopping!!
Do you like shopping? I like shopping, because make me happy.
I often go to the used-clothing shops.The used-clothing shops have a lot of unique clothes. I'm just looking and become very fun. It can be bought very inexpensively, so it's saved money. I think it is very nice. I heard Zoe recommended used-clothing shops.
1. Thrift stores
🔻ad*→11930 88 Ave, Delta, BC V4C 3C8🔻
2. Second hand
3. Used clothing store
I want to go there. I think their are so good shops.
Besides I often also go to Metro town and Pacific center. there are very good stores. Many shops are in the building, and there are many people there. When I go shopping at a sale, there are many people more than usual, so it's serious.
I want to try used-clothing shop!! I want to teach your recommend shop!!
ReplyDeleteNice!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteGood!
ReplyDelete