Sports

Hi!!everyone!!
I write about sports.


First I played tennis 7 years ago in Junior high school. I send good time on practiced every day. I thought it was very fun,but a muscular workout was hard at most . :) when it was good to play tennis, I think.
It is still a tennis companion and a good friend. :)


second  I played Kyudo 4 years ago . English meaning archery.
It is very use concentration. I think  that I cultivated a lot of perseverance and focus there.and I got a lot of muscles to an arm. It was fun. :)


And I danced from elementary school 5 to 6 and started again afterwards from the high school. It was very very very fun!! I participated in a workshop or a showcase.I have many people help  with clothes or a sound source and don't still forget it. it is a really good memory.



*thank you for reading*

Comments

Popular Posts